Tuesday, May 1, 2018

FFG NEW PREVIEWS OF X-WING WAVE FOURTEEN!

FFG has previewed all of the (pre-Solo) expansions over this past week, and the best NEW Ship coming for X-Wing in my view in Wave Fourteen is the crazy TIE Reaper! 


I am not sad at all to see yet another Imperial Shuttle, this Dam-Beast is awesome! Checkout all of the Imperial Glory coming soon in the Sowing Fear article!



The Save The Rebellion expansion is doing a lot to improve the U-Wing and T-65 X-Wing... but MEH! I have been doing these very things for years as Rogue Squadron. If I waited for FFG to fix things wrong in this game I would of stopped playing a long while ago. 



Yeah it is cool that Fantasy Flight has finally made the S-Foils trick happen, but that should of been done three years ago as a Rogue Squadron or Heroes Of Yavin expansion.

I wonder what we are going to get from The (Kinda) Solo Film?




Kinda Happy Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment