Friday, March 9, 2018

FFG ANNOUNCES NEUTRAL EXPANSIONS - LEGION TERRAIN!

FFG takes us into the weekend with a nice announcement of their Neutral Expansions! The first set includes; the Core Barricades, Vaprators, Cargo Crates, Control Stations and other terrain elements we all recognize from the films. Checkout these first sets of beauties in the Fortify Your Battlefield article!


Fantasy Flight has made these to support the Mission aspects of the game, and I love that! How happy are you that we Wiser Legionnaires waited to buy these kinds of terrain elements? I ignored all of the third party garage companies which have been popping up in the groups for this reason! 





I have to wonder if anyone in the community who is serious about this game is surprised at all to see this expansion. I am not surprised  and it makes me very happy. I expect to see many other Neutral Expansions... it's gonna be great!

REB%2BRAYMUS.PNG  Happy Legionnaire Boss out!  IMP%2BEPIC%2BSTORM%2BFORCE%2BCOMMANDER.P

No comments:

Post a Comment