Friday, December 29, 2017

COLLECTION DIARY: CHRISTMAS 2017

I HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND I HOPE MY B6*R7 FLYERS DID TOO!


I purchased one more round of large Starship models for some diversity in my badass STAR WARS: LEGION Terrain. I think I am good as I can now make a Rebel, Imperial, or Scum & Villainy base look alive with ships parked around buildings!


Interactive terrain elements are a must have for me in this grand adventure. I got some more cool models to build my little gangs in LEGION. Above are Techno Mutants and some Hutt Cartel members with Droids.


More special characters for the Cartel and my Wasteland Scaves which are the people that will ride the dinosaurs you have seen in this Diary and a previous Diary. Legion Models are bigger but these are going to be fine particularly since they will be on buildings and vehicles most of the time... it will all look great on the table.


Special terrain items... The Glory!


I had a very nice WHITE CHRISTMAS!


Happy Holidaze Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment