Friday, November 3, 2017

HUTT GLORY: FFG POST THE M12-L KIMOGILA PREVIEW!!!

FFG just made me extra happy today with their posting of The Kimogila Expansion! Many of my regular Hutt Brothers & Sisters know that I am working on making THE GREATEST HUTT CARTEL EVER, and this ship opens up extra ship options and plain ole coolness for my project! Checkout the badass details in the Bullseye article!


THE HUTT GLORY... 

  SCUM%2BHUTT%2BGG.PNG SCUM%2BDROID%2BR4%2BAGM.PNGSCUM%2BHUTT%2BLORD%2BJO%2BBOSKA.PNGSCUM%2BJAWA.png SCUM%2BMANDO%2BBHGH.png

 SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BLOGO%2B2.PNG  


YOU BIG BEAUTIFUL BAMF BASTARD YOU!!!


Now my original Kimogila model can be converted and upgraded to represent the larger and more powerful M22-T KRAYT Gunship! GO HUTT FLEET GOooo!!!

Very Huh-Huh-Happy HUTT Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment