Wednesday, March 29, 2017

COLLECTION DIARY: MARCH 2017

TOY TIME AGAIN! This month I am celebrating Spring and so of course went all out and finally got some more of The Biggies that I have wanted for a while. Two BORG Cubes is glorious... FUN Even!



This ugly Blinggon monster never looked good to me... not as a Klingon Ship. As a Romulan BOP however; it is absolutely badass and wonderful!



When I started my Reaper Bones purchases I planned out the forming of certain Gangs. Of course some of the miniatures I wanted had been out of stock at the time. This month everything lined up to get the rest of my Egyptian Gang, so now I can setup an Under The Pyramids adventure for my crazy Eldritch Extreme Horror Gaming!


I even had the nerve to place a nice order of Yamato 2199 and 2202 goodies... cause!



CREEP Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment