Sunday, August 30, 2015

BOSS SHOP: HUTT CARTEL & RIM WRAITH PROJECTS - HUGE SHIPS - PART 2


I got back in the mode to work on my SCUM Huge Ships this week, now that I finally have the Imperial Raider to go with my Rebel Hugies; the SCUM need their Big-bads too. I made some decent progress on the Hutt Patrol Corvette, and now this cool toy gun is starting to look like it might become a badass ship... kinda.



Making long cuts on a large form is tricky. I have found that you need to go slow and firm and use lubrication... Uhh, yeah. Love the damn toy and don't mess it up.


After I had the stock pieces cut, I got a nice surprise seeing how neat they look on the inside. I am going to save these bits to use as hanger bay walls. This will make my Asteroid Base look even better.


The Banshee cuts are done too as of this weekend. The main hull and rear engine housing are ready for base assembly now. I love this mean little badass.



More to come...

PART ONE

PART THREE

SCUM Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment