Friday, July 31, 2015

FFG STAR WARS GAMES - GEN CON 2015 REPORT: THURSDAY & FRIDAY!



Another GenCon is upon us my Star Brothers! Last year was awesome! This year is also awesomeness!


Fantasy Flight left an awfully wonderful lot of empty space in their display cases Wednesday night. Hot-damn!

Thursday


Last year many of us just wanted to see that terribly evil back corner of the X-WING shelf get filled up.


As always the gang at Team Covenant bring us the good stuff at every FFG gathering. Thanks for being cool Star Brothers... you boys rock! I think I just might need three of these badass Hound's Tooth Expansions! I have always liked the YV-666, but now... I love the damn thing!

Friday

FFG started things off this year with the full ARMADA Wave Two and X-WING Wave Seven display on Thursday, as expected. Then during the Inflight Report they went full on metal!!!

We can expect better pictures from FFG very soon...

I have been saying (with other FFG Star Brothers) that we are so going to get the Imperial Gozanti and Ghost from REBELS, for over a year. Well sure enough FFG dropped Wave Eight REBELS Ships, along with the last two important Bounty Hunter Ships!
I love it!


Just like last year I took some time to hunt up the best images of the new goodies that I could find, and edited them to look as nice as could be. Thus I wrote this article over the last day and a half. So here I am chilling and prowling the appropriate sites for news and pictures...

SURPRISE JOE!!!

I take a little lunch break and while nibbling I of course have to zoom over to the FFG News stuff for the hundredth time, when the suddenly updated news articles hit me like a plasma bomb!
FFG changed it up this year! "Goodness Gracious Me!" Fantasy Flight Games did not wait around at all to post awesome official product images of the new goodies!
Damn Sneaky FFG... Damn Sneaky!
It's no wonder that the glorious SCUM Faction is the best faction.


 My Star Brothers... STAR WARS X-WING WAVE 8 IS GLORIOUS! 


So here I am just as happy as any true Star Brother can be about all the coolness of Wave Eight, basking in dat glory I tell you, then... here comes THE SECOND IMPERIAL EPIC SHIP!

You went and finally made dat badass Gon-Gon-Zilla! Yup you killed it good this year FFG! Okay, I'm gonna go and take a little nap now.

A Ridiculously Happy Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment