Friday, July 31, 2015

FFG CONTINUES PROVIDING THEIR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The first time I placed a replacement request FFG was right on it, and the same remains true two years later. I was actually amused at getting a bad Firespray because it is a large ship and things are more noticeable... you would think.

Hel-Nah!!!
The truth is that the missing left wing is kinda hard to notice in the box, so I am not annoyed with Miniatures Market for sending me this bum-ship. Oh well I want to build a roughed up Madalorian Mercenary with some repairs made to their ship... the bum-model will be perfect to do just that.

Hel-Yah!
I wanted my first three Firesprays to be in good shape however to represent Boba, Emon, and Kath. It all worked out as I now have four of these badass-babbies... and I even paid for three of 'em too!


SCUM Ship Salvaging Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment