Monday, October 13, 2014

NOT SUCH A LONG TIME AGO...

This time thirteen months ago I made my first B6*R7 post and introduced Black Six Red Seven to a few friends. I waited until my birthday here to mention it, but this is the blog's little first year anniversary plus a month.

It has been fun to read all your comments and emails since I opened the blog. 

I hope my fellow star travelers have enjoyed what I have done since September 2013
I have started a lot of projects this year, and many of them will be completed in the coming months. Next year there will be more. 

I have some nice plans for 2015. I am going to start a new feature this Spring: BOSS' BATTLE PARLOR. More on that later...

I AM HAPPY... DAMMIT.

Thanks to all of my G+ buddies who sent me birthday wishes today!

Boss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment