Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BOSS SHOP: SCUM ASSAULT CARRIERS PROJECT OVERVIEW

New EPIC Ships are coming, this is confirmed! What they will be, other than something for the Imperials and Scum to at least even things out with the Rebels doom twins is left for us to ponder. I stand by my predictions of a Pie-ship; probably the Vigil or another type of Customs Corvette with the Gozanti for the Empire. The Scum will obviously be getting Bossk's Hounds Tooth for their GR-75  type ship.

As I stated last year when I started to work on Huge Rebel and Empire ships, I plan to make my own ships, rather than trying to exactly copy cannon ships which may be released. I have not changed my view much but I want to do more with X-Wing EPIC sooner rather than later. The best way to play is to make models that will look cool and fit right in with the best elements of the Expanded Universe.


I am going to continue to wait for Imperial Huge Ships. However SCUM is far more open and just about any cool ships could work great for the Scum & Villainy Faction. My favorite is the Mandalorian Crusader Corvette.


At some point I am going to make a Crusader, which will take some time to pull off right. For now to get my Huge Scum Ships going before Wave Six arrives for the holidays I am making what I am calling Mandalorian Assault Carriers. These are going to be a cool scaled down ships that look like the mean kid brothers to the Crusaders. There are two classes of Assault Carriers; Rampage and Shadow, both of which are slightly smaller than a Tantive and yet as formidable as a Customs Corvette. These custom Scum Huge Ships will bring me a lot of joy... to say the least.

More to come...

PROJECT PREVIEW

SCUM Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment