Tuesday, April 29, 2014

COLLECTION DIARY: APRIL 2014

This month I committed a great travesty...and mixed STAR WARS & STAR TREK...and I will be doing this again, Ha, Ha!

I finally got my first copy of Attack Wing. The Federation, Klingons, and Romulans are now playable. I will start with a few little learning games soon. I have already read rules, and watched games on the web, so I kind of know how to play the game...I think. I know the X-WING game from front to back, so it will not be hard to get rocking with STAW...after all.


I am going to focus on the Rebel Alliance again seriously, because the Capitol Ships will be available soon. For now I am getting a few fighters while i continue to build a solid STAW collection.

I am currently enjoying the continuing slow forming of Dominion War Fleets. This month I got some more of the wonderful Attack Fighters, and Jimi-bugs. You can never have enough of these small ships...can you?
I really like Kira and so I have decided to also build her cute little Bajoran Blockade Force. This will be a fun tiny fleet for use in several interesting smaller Dominion War Missions and objectives in large games.


I purchased a good bit of ABS rod and some good paint to continue the work on my materials hogging Destroyer Cube. The brass rods are actually tubes, to make nice large stands for my Boss' BIG Approved STAW Bases.

Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment