Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR WARS X-WING!

STAR WARS X-WING launched September 14 2012, one year ago this week! When you review the excellent products that FFG has produced for this incredibly fun game in so little time , it is "impressive...most impressive."
As I stated in my first Collection Diary article, I made my first purchases of some of the wave one ships in November last year. I kept an eye on the game from a distance. As more news, and the wave two ships came out, I began to realize that I was going to commit to this game after thirteen years away from miniatures games.


The fact that Fantasy Flight Games has produced this much content for X-WING in just one year is phenomenal. Is there any wonder that many game suppliers are scarcely able to maintain stock?

WAVE ONE
X-Wing, Y-Wing, TIE Advanced, TIE Fighter.
WAVE TWO
YT-1300, Firespray-31, A-Wing, TIE Interceptor.
WAVE THREE
Lambda-class Shuttle, WHK-290, B-Wing, TIE Bomber.
THE FLEET IS COMING
Tantive IV (Blockade Runner), GR-75 Medium Transport, Alternative Paint Scheme X-Wing.

I am very pleased to see this extreme level of support for a product which has just completed it's first year!
FFG X-WING FORUM One Year Topic

The Force Is Strong With FFG.

Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment